I don’t like death. I don’t like sickness. I don’t like sadness.
"how are you doing?"
[makes several vague hand gestures and various noises rather than giving an actual answer]
i love you. you made a mistake? i dont care i love you. you made a wrong choice? love you. you don’t think you’re good for anything? guess what you’re good for loving i love you
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
The God of a 2nd chance is the God of a 3rd.
And a 4th.
And a 5th.
And a 3,762,092,439th.
He never gave up on you.
Never give up on Him.
Preach it bro!
:) I get a lot of these messages, so know that you aren’t the one unique person that thought this up. There are lots of people sending me these types of asks for really no reason at all. Hoping for another’s successes does not diminish your own successes, friend. (just like insulting another’s success does not increase your own).
I hope one day you can hope and root for other people. It makes life so much easier and full. I truly wish you a life full of love and joy and such beautiful feelings that words cannot even begin to describe it.